Mine Plugin [Create a prison mine!] {BETA}

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

AROD2003

Feb 14, 2017
5233567.png

With this really cool skript, it allows you to easily make simple prison mines.If you would like to see the speedcode of it, look here!

5233568.png

Just for now, there is one permission:
- mine.admin

5233569.png

Addons needed:
Skript - I am using dev36c.
skript-yaml - Any (recent) version should work.

5233572.png

• To get started with setting up a mine, type /mine create <mine name>
  • Then, add the blocks you would like to the mine (wood, ores, brick etc... Only blocks)
  • Make sure to make the area you want to use obsidian, it will change to bedrock for you!
  • Then, type /mine setarea <mine name>
  • Lastly, type /mine reset <mine name>
  • If you want to add a "chance" for the blocks, all you have to do is add multiple of the same block.
  • (To get a visual explanation, look at the speedcode above and skip towards the end of the video)

5233570.png

TODO:
? - Done, ? - Future update,
? - Working on it

Mine Rank System - ?
Configuration Files - ?

Basic functionality - ?
Chat System - ?
Shop System - ?

Your ideas!
- ?
Block whitelist - ?
More! - ?

Lastly, please remember that this resource is new. There will almost always be bugs. I am going to constantly update this. Bear with me, thanks!

Do not leave bad review with a bug, instead, please contact me with a private message so we can get it resolved!