[MC 1.8] Custom Anti Cheat

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

OfficialLiovo

Apr 29, 2017
Hey,

I know this request might seem kinda big, but here's the information:

Category: AntiCheat

Suggested name: GNAC

What I want:
Basically, I'd like an effective but not too advanced anti cheat. Now, I wouldn't like this to include auto-banning, just notifications, and blocks. I don't want all of the fancy stuff, like choosing whether you'd like to be notified, freezing a player, etc; I just want a simple but effective anti cheat (with custom messages).

Hacks I want it to block:

• Kill Aura (any type)
  • Fly
  • AntiKB
  • Jesus
  • Glide
  • Spider
  • Fast Ladder
  • No Slowdown
  • Step
  • Click/Bow Aimbot
  • Criticals
  • Speed

Ideas for commands:
N/A

Ideas for permissions:
N/A (I use custom rank-based stuff for permissions)

When I'd like it by: 2 weeks at the most

Why make a new anti-cheat in Skript when you can just take other's anticheat script and modify it? Just a waste of time doing a new one.

Doubt it. Skript anti cheats aren't efficient and are resource intensive imo. Just buy aac or something.
what? That's definitely not true, it just depends who does it, a guy who doesn't know anything about performance in Skript or someone who does. I could remake AAC in Skript and you wouldn't notice a real difference if we're talking about lag. But yeah, it's better to buy an anti-cheat rather than remake one in Skript, it's just not worth to do so.

what? That's definitely not true, it just depends who does it, a guy who doesn't know anything about performance in Skript or someone who does. I could remake AAC in Skript and you wouldn't notice a real difference if we're talking about lag. But yeah, it's better to buy an anti-cheat rather than remake one in Skript, it's just not worth to do so.
iyNIoW2.png

this should tell you his skripting knowledge

iyNIoW2.png

this should tell you his skripting knowledge
No need to hate on me. We were all noobs once at everything. Over time, we built up knowledge about it. Just because I've been in the community for a while doesn't mean I have to know it all at once. Even though it may be plain English, there are some things that aren't as easy and you encounter problems. I'd like to see you face SnowPyon in a Scripting challenge. Now, f off. :emoji_slight_smile: