Making a region where trees respawn

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grindser

Sep 14, 2021
A little ambitious, but I want to make a script to set a region with WorldGuard, then have trees spawn saplings at random places inside the region after being cut down. Could anyone help me out with this, assuming it's possible? Thanks.

Last edited:
I don't think it is because the region won't always be loaded, aswell as the fact that I don't think vanilla skript supports WorldGuard.

Set a worldguard region to provide X permission on entry (removed on exit)

Set skript to place trees within random distance of player with X permission on a low chance when they break a log block with a timer to avoid too overgrowth - you could expand on this by increasing chance based on the type of axe they have and a range of saplings to add some variety into it, like a varied distance and number of saplings.

That way it will only apply to players with that permission, and you can have multiple regions with the same effect, if I understand what you want to do that is - i'm very inexperienced but from what I understand the above should resolve ok

Status
Not open for further replies.