Luckperms grant menu

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob105

Aug 7, 2020
Hi! I'm trying this again since I got no answers last time, how do I make a grant menu that doesn't require me to make and add every single rank?

Current code for grant menu:
https://pastebin.com/K9EUS0bi
Password: skunity (I don't like people stealing my code .-.)

Now, I've been talking to a couple friends and the closest I got was with a guy that told me about sk-perm which I don't think supports luckperms anymore + idk how to use it. I've used the docs, but nothing.
But this 'friend' had given me this:
Code:
loop all grants:
obviously this code doesn't exist, so how do i make a gui, and all ranks come out as different colored wool?

Skript Version:
Skript 2.2 (dev36)
Minecraft Version: 1.8.8
Addons using:

Skquery 3 lime, Skellet, Skrayfall, Tuske, Ersatz (The host I use does not allow me to see versions at the current time.)

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? Yes
[doublepost=1616087404,1616085727][/doublepost]bump
[doublepost=1616090874][/doublepost]bump v2
[doublepost=1616096215][/doublepost]bump v3

Hi! I'm trying this again since I got no answers last time, how do I make a grant menu that doesn't require me to make and add every single rank?

Current code for grant menu:
https://pastebin.com/K9EUS0bi
Password: skunity (I don't like people stealing my code .-.)

Now, I've been talking to a couple friends and the closest I got was with a guy that told me about sk-perm which I don't think supports luckperms anymore + idk how to use it. I've used the docs, but nothing.
But this 'friend' had given me this:
Code:
loop all grants:
obviously this code doesn't exist, so how do i make a gui, and all ranks come out as different colored wool?

Skript Version:
Skript 2.2 (dev36)
Minecraft Version: 1.8.8
Addons using:

Skquery 3 lime, Skellet, Skrayfall, Tuske, Ersatz (The host I use does not allow me to see versions at the current time.)

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? Yes
[doublepost=1616087404,1616085727][/doublepost]bump
[doublepost=1616090874][/doublepost]bump v2
[doublepost=1616096215][/doublepost]bump v3
You need to wait 24hrs to bump.

With SharpSk you can do this to return all groups of luckperms.

code_language.skript:
%lp groups%

and Sk-Perms still supports your server version.

yes but unfortunatly cubedcraft's playerservers doesn't have sharpsk :emoji_frowning:
What do you mean? (And what is that servers host...)

Do you have the ftp of that server? If you have it, move the SharpSk .jar to the plugins folder and it would be everything.

What do you mean? (And what is that servers host...)

Do you have the ftp of that server? If you have it, move the SharpSk .jar to the plugins folder and it would be everything.
The server doesn't have ftp, the server host is called "cubedcraft"

The server doesn't have ftp, the server host is called "cubedcraft"
Well... if the host gives you limitations when it comes to customizing your server, I can hardly help you in that case.

I don't know if you want to, but I recommend you look for another host that gives you comfort when modifying your server. (Obviously, if you want and if you can.)

I don't know the benefits of using CubedCraft hosts, so I can't get into that any further.

Well... if the host gives you limitations when it comes to customizing your server, I can hardly help you in that case.

I don't know if you want to, but I recommend you look for another host that gives you comfort when modifying your server. (Obviously, if you want and if you can.)

I don't know the benefits of using CubedCraft hosts, so I can't get into that any further.
Yeah, moving the server is going to be a pain heh

Status
Not open for further replies.