Solved Lore checking

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiebeHero

Aug 23, 2017
Hello i am WiebeHero and i came here with a question.
So i am currently working on something with lore and finally got it to work how to set lore but not to check it to Give for example: the player a effect like poison.

This is the code i have right now for the format:
on damage:
if attacker's tool contains lore "Hero I"
apply poison 1 to victim for 10 seconds
If anyone could reply to this thread i would personally appericiate it

Best regards: WiebeHero

Hello i am WiebeHero and i came here with a question.
So i am currently working on something with lore and finally got it to work how to set lore but not to check it to Give for example: the player a effect like poison.

This is the code i have right now for the format:
on damage:
if attacker's tool contains lore "Hero I"
apply poison 1 to victim for 10 seconds
If anyone could reply to this thread i would personally appericiate it

Best regards: WiebeHero
code_language.skript:
if lore of attacker's tool contains "Hero 1"

Doesnt work nope.
[doublepost=1504986521,1504986365][/doublepost]If you dont believe me well tell skript itself XD

Attachments

• 2017-09-09_21.48.00.png
    2017-09-09_21.48.00.png
    219.9 KB · Views: 374
Doesnt work nope.
[doublepost=1504986521,1504986365][/doublepost]If you dont believe me well tell skript itself XD
whats your skript/spigot versions because it works for me with dev29 and spigot 1.12.1

(i tested with this)
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        give player diamond sword with lore "Hero 1"

command /check:
    trigger:
        if lore of player's tool contains "Hero 1":
            send "yes"
        else:
            send "no"

i dont know wich version of skript buuuuuut i am on mc 1.10.2 and if you know how to check the version tell me please :emoji_grinning:
[doublepost=1504986865,1504986820][/doublepost]il look for spigot version
[doublepost=1504986932][/doublepost]Its 1.10 just checked

You can check the skript version in console, /skript update check, or logging in as op because it will show the version.

Look at your console and it will throw weird texts on the screen. At the beginning, it will say something about "Found an error" or something.

Nope doesnt say anything only something about the aliases-english but that hasnt anything to do with.
[doublepost=1504987948,1504987899][/doublepost]Wait up il switch from spiggot version and server version.
[doublepost=1504988555][/doublepost]Holy shit it isnt fixed. Now i am really confused with this......

OMFG DUDE WHITE THAT WORKED UR A LEGEND MAN WOOOOOOW
[doublepost=1504988832,1504988799][/doublepost]1 more question though how do you make your item as they call it 'shiny' or 'glow'?

Status
Not open for further replies.