loop-block is not a location

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oHeckGage

Mar 24, 2020
Code:
command /generators:
    trigger:
        open virtual chest with size 3 named "&9Generator Shop" to player
        wait 1 tick
        format gui slot 10 of player with orange concrete named "&6&lCarrot Generator" with lore "&eTier: 1" and "&ePer 1 Item: 1$" and "&c750$" to run:
            if {m::%player%} >= 750:
                give player orange concrete named "&6&lCarrot Generator" with lore "&eTier: 1" and "&ePer 1 Item: 1$"
                send "&aPurchase successful!"
            if {m::%player%} < 750:
                send "&cPurchase declined."
command /ecogive <integer>:
    trigger:
        add arg to {m::%player%}
every 9 seconds in world "world":
    loop all blocks:
        if loop-block is orange concrete:
            drop 1 carrot at location at loop-block

I need to make it so it drops the carrot at location of the loop-block (The generator) every 9 seconds and it says "loop-block is not a location." I've searched the docs and over Google. Any help?

Yes I am lmao, it's supposed to be looped everywhere, if you don't specify a location, it just loops all blocks in the server

That's not possible, even if that is, your server would not be able to handle looping hundreds of millions of blocks

Also, loop-value is an item and not a block when you do loop all blocks, meaning that you cannot get the location of it

Last edited:
#1: I've used loop all blocks: a TON of times
#2: Not possible my butt (idk if swearing is allowed here, don't want to risk it)

Code:
command /generators:
    trigger:
        open virtual chest with size 3 named "&9Generator Shop" to player
        wait 1 tick
        format gui slot 10 of player with orange concrete named "&6&lCarrot Generator" with lore "&eTier: 1" and "&ePer 1 Item: 1$" and "&c750$" to run:
            if {m::%player%} >= 750:
                give player orange concrete named "&6&lCarrot Generator" with lore "&eTier: 1" and "&ePer 1 Item: 1$"
                send "&aPurchase successful!"
            if {m::%player%} < 750:
                send "&cPurchase declined."
command /ecogive <integer>:
    trigger:
        add arg to {m::%player%}
every 9 seconds in world "world":
    loop all blocks:
        if loop-block is orange concrete:
            set {drop} to player's location
            drop 1 carrot at {drop}

So it should go, try!

No I want it to drop at the location of the block, not the player. There are plenty of servers I've seen on MineHut that have what I want and idk I can't figure it out. like how can people on minehut figure it out lmao
[doublepost=1594987956,1594987910][/doublepost]and there isn't a player in a periodical event homie

Status
Not open for further replies.