Looking for someone who can make me a Custom EVIL bedwars plugin from skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Sulsayhl

Mar 11, 2024
Hi, I'm looking someone who can make me a custom EVIL BEDWARS skript for my Minecraft server that is easy to use when setting up the map.
When it is used in the server you will be accredited and you name will be mentioned.

If you can this would help a lot, depending on trust rates, You may be able to become staff.

Thank you!

*If you do, please post the Full code below, thanks!

What is evil bedwars. Also you are in the wrong category if you want people to make it for you

What is evil bedwars. Also you are in the wrong category if you want people to make it for you
Ok evil bedwars is basically were you have like crazy mobs in bedwars and crazy custom items liek things things that shoot wither skulls. The currency will be different to. I just signed up for SkUnityForums, so sorry about the wrong catagore. But yeah. Its basically Bedwars with Custom Mobs, and crazy custom items. Would you be able to do that for me?