Hiring Looking for someone to skript cutsom teams/scatter/spec for a UHC Server

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

prodcautious

Feb 25, 2022
Need someone to create me a custom teams skript and a scatter skript for my 1.8 UHC Server

Edit: BTW, I'd like P, or the server title, to be &eClean

Teams:
-needs to use anything for team colors but vanilla scoreboards, as I have skAddons that override vanilla scoreboards.
-need commands like /teams randomize <teamsize>. /teams set <player> <team number>, /team create, team invite, /team management <on/off>, /pmcoords, etc.

Scatter:
- would be able to use another scatter, however, I need variables from the custom teams skript for team scatter.
- command should work like this; /sca <*/Teams/Player> <Radius> <Mindist> <World>
- I'd like it to be similar to other scatter skripts, just catered to work with the teams skript.
- would like a /latejoin or /latescatter that checks if a game is in session. If a game has been in session for more than 10 minutes, the player cannot join late. Otherwise, the player is able to join and scatter themselves with /latejoin.

Spec:
- would like to keep whitelist open for players to be able to spectate.
- ops can use /spec or /unspec
- if game is in session, player gets tp'd to 0 90 0 of the current UHC and can go 250x250 blocks around before being told they cant go that far.
- counts number of spectators as a variable (so i can edit the remaining players on my sidebar without it counting everyone online)
- compass to tp to random players

THIS IS A PAID REQUEST!!!

i don’t need a bundle, just the scatter and teams need to be done together, as they will share variables, so

For Teams/Scatter: $30
Spec Skript: $5-10
All 3: $35-40

willing to negotiate!

Last edited:
If your looking for help Please DM me
ⲁⲍⲁⲓⲟⲛ#1590 Hope You get the help you need