Solved Line breaks not working

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parrothead

Feb 1, 2017
Skript: Skript bensku-2.4-beta5
Paper: 1.14.4

Hi,
I'm Updating my server from 1.12 to 1.14.4 and all of my lore line separators (e.x. '||' ) are broken. Example below. Using alternatives like '%nl%', '%newline%', and '\n' also give me no results.

Code:
!give player sword with lore "Lore1||Lore2"

upload_2019-8-15_8-21-51.png

----------------------------
I see that the doc recommends the following code, and it does work, but I need the dynamic-ness of 1 string when coding.

Code:
set {_test} to stone with lore "line 1" and "line 2"

If anybody knows if it was changed I would appreciate the help.
Thank you.

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-15_8-20-9.png
    upload_2019-8-15_8-20-9.png
    146 KB · Views: 222
Skript: Skript bensku-2.4-beta5
Paper: 1.14.4

Hi,
I'm Updating my server from 1.12 to 1.14.4 and all of my lore line separators (e.x. '||' ) are broken. Example below. Using alternatives like '%nl%', '%newline%', and '\n' also give me no results.

Code:
!give player sword with lore "Lore1||Lore2"

View attachment 3680
----------------------------
I see that the doc recommends the following code, and it does work, but I need the dynamic-ness of 1 string when coding.

Code:
set {_test} to stone with lore "line 1" and "line 2"

If anybody knows if it was changed I would appreciate the help.
Thank you.
The reason for the change:
The double bar "||" is from SkQuery, because Skript never had a `with lore ""` expression before.
Skript added a proper with lore expression in 2.3, which uses lists, ie: `with lore "blah", "blah" and "blah"`, that being said, SkQuery removed the lore expression along with the double bars.

Your best bet at this point is to accept the change and keep with the consistency of the updates, and start using lore lists.

Reactions: malia
Status
Not open for further replies.