Solved LimeGlass' crate templates.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

CrimZ0N

Jan 28, 2017
Category: Help/Request?

Suggested name: None

What I want: I assume some of you might still have his/hers templates, and thats what I want. Ever since the site got a whole new look (switched to the XenForo engine), all threads got removed and uhm, yeah... I had the templates on my PC somewhere but since the format, I do not have anything. I had to format every HDD and SSD, therefore I have lost all files I had and didn't have a backup (I usually have a backup of the most important stuff on a 2tb external) but this time something else happened and I don't have anything... so, if possible, please, can anyone give me the templates? Thanks either way ^^

Ideas for commands: None

Ideas for permissions: None

When I'd like it by: Whenever possible, I am not in a hurry because I also have other skripts to create before doing this one. Thanks either way ^^

Last edited by a moderator: