Solved Lightning Wand.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

witld

Apr 24, 2020
Category: Magic wand

Suggested name: Lightning wand

Spigot/Skript Version: 1.15.2

What I want:
I want a script that's whenever I click with stick named "Lightning Wand" it's summons a lightning bolt where I'm looking at.

Ideas for commands: At command /lightningwand IT would give me stick named "lightning Wand"

Ideas for permissions: witld.lightning

When I'd like it by: ASAP

Ok so this skript is ALMOST DONE only thing that is not working is striking of lightning, I can't figure it out how to do it "/
Code:
command /lightningwand <player>:
    aliases: lw
    usage: &7[&6LW&7] &cWho do you want to give the wand?
    permission: lw.give
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is set:
            give player 1 stick named "&f&lLightning Wand" with lore "&7Summons lightning where you looking at"
        else:
            stop

on rightclick: #you can also change it to leftclick
    if player's tool is stick named "&f&lLightning Wand" with lore "&7Summons lightning where you looking at":
        send "test" to player
    else:
        stop

I made it, so it should work now.
Code:
command /lightningwand <player>:
    aliases: lw
    usage: &7[&6LW&7] &cWho do you want to give the wand?
    permission: lw.give
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is set:
            give player 1 stick named "&f&lLightning Wand" with lore "&7Summons lightning where you looking at"
        else:
            stop

on rightclick: #you can also change it to leftclick
    if player's tool is stick named "&f&lLightning Wand" with lore "&7Summons lightning where you looking at":
        strike lightning at the targeted block
    else:
        stop