Leaderboard hologram

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Jolt

Oct 19, 2019
Category: idk

Suggested name: Most Mined

Spigot/Skript Version:

What I want:
I need help with making a command like /ssh that will spawn a hologram at the player. However, I need the hologram to display a leaderboard that says who has mined the most blocks on my server (the top 10)
And then, if you can, could you make a command that removes the hologram or maybe changes it's postion to somewhere else. I would really appreciate it and I would like it as soon as possible.

Ideas for commands: /ssh

Ideas for permissions: ssh.holo

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

Category: idk

Suggested name: Most Mined

Spigot/Skript Version:

What I want:
I need help with making a command like /ssh that will spawn a hologram at the player. However, I need the hologram to display a leaderboard that says who has mined the most blocks on my server (the top 10)
And then, if you can, could you make a command that removes the hologram or maybe changes it's postion to somewhere else. I would really appreciate it and I would like it as soon as possible.

Ideas for commands: /ssh

Ideas for permissions: ssh.holo

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible
What version of Skript and Spigot are you using?

I'm currently using skript version 2.4.
And my spigot version is 1.14.4