json 'invalid json: unterminated object at line 1 column 14

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddha

Apr 22, 2017
Hi all, I've just been working on a script which cancels a player's message, and instead sends a json with the message in. I have installed the json.sk into my scripts folder, and done nothing else as I think that's all needed.

I am attempting to use the code below to do what I want, but I get '[Server: Invalid json: Unterminated object at line 1 column 14]' whenever I speak in the chat now. Nothing is printed.

code_language.skript:
on chat:
    cancel event
    json("@a", "%player%||ttp:&cClick to send a message to this user!|| &f>>>%message%")

thanks for any help.

Hi all, I've just been working on a script which cancels a player's message, and instead sends a json with the message in. I have installed the json.sk into my scripts folder, and done nothing else as I think that's all needed.

I am attempting to use the code below to do what I want, but I get '[Server: Invalid json: Unterminated object at line 1 column 14]' whenever I speak in the chat now. Nothing is printed.

code_language.skript:
on chat:
    cancel event
    json("@a", "%player%||ttp:&cClick to send a message to this user!|| &f>>>%message%")

thanks for any help.
same in my skript... the error appeared suddenly and i cant fix it.

Error:
code_language.skript:
Invalid json: Unterminated object at line 1 column 14

Skript line:
code_language.skript:
json("%{_p}%" , "&a%player% ||ttp:&7&aDeveloper%nl%&7Status: %{chat.status.%player%}%%nl%%nl%&7&o%hour%:%minute% Uhr||&8» &7%message%")

Status
Not open for further replies.