Join/Register 1.8 Welcome Title Not working

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cayi

Sep 1, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a title to tell the player to /register (authme reloaded) or /login, by displaying 1.8 titles and subs but I can't log if the player's has been seen - registered before. My skript is "compiling" but when it comes to file generations it thinks that the file is generated, but it's not hence the code is not working.
I'm using skUtilities
If you could help i would much appreciate it.
Code:
on join:
   if "plugins/TitleMessages/RegisteredPlayers/%player%.yml" exists:
        send player title "&2Welcome! exists" with subtitle "&Welcome Back! exists" for 31 seconds
        make console execute command "titlea show %player% join"
    if "/home/minecraft/multicraft/servers/server1/plugins/TitleMessages/RegisteredPlayers/%player%.yml" doesn't exist:
        create file "/home/minecraft/multicraft/servers/server1/plugins/TitleMessages/RegisteredPlayers/%player%.yml"
        send player title "&2Welcome!dfdfgdfgfd" with subtitle "&cPlease Register" for 31 seconds

You can download SharpSK (https://github.com/Sharpjaws/SharpSK/releases)

Then you can do

Code:
on authme login:
    send player title "&asuccessfully Logged in!" with subtitle "&aWelcome to &e<your server name>&f!"

Im using this:

Code:
on authme login:
    send player title "&c&lBeforeTheDawn" with subtitle "&eNew Hub" for 2 seconds
    execute server command "sound CHICKEN_EGG_POP %player%"
    wait 2 seconds
    send player title "&c&lBeforeTheDawn" with subtitle "&a&lDaily Reward" for 2 seconds
    wait 2 seconds
    send player title "&c&lBeforeTheDawn" with subtitle "&b&lNew mode &f- Repair the Generators" for 2 seconds
    wait 2 seconds
    send player title "&c&lBeforeTheDawn" with subtitle "&d&lMystery Boxes" for 2 seconds
    wait 2 seconds
    send player title "&c&lBeforeTheDawn" with subtitle "&eIP: &fgame.btdmc.ga" for 5 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.