Items do not have numeric ids on Minecraft 1.13 Error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyunGil

Oct 31, 2019
I got Error in Paper 1.12.2 / Skript 2.4
"Items do not have numeric ids on Minecraft 1.13 or newer. This script will not work on those versions! (Shop.sk, line 441: set {_tag} to "%id of slot {_cnt}-1 of player's current inventory%$%lore of slot {_cnt}-1 of player's current inventory%$%display name of slot {_cnt}-1 of player's current inventory%"')

I have successfully work that source, but do not want display that warning message, how can i do??

I got Error in Paper 1.12.2 / Skript 2.4
"Items do not have numeric ids on Minecraft 1.13 or newer. This script will not work on those versions! (Shop.sk, line 441: set {_tag} to "%id of slot {_cnt}-1 of player's current inventory%$%lore of slot {_cnt}-1 of player's current inventory%$%display name of slot {_cnt}-1 of player's current inventory%"')

I have successfully work that source, but do not want display that warning message, how can i do??
The error says what you need to know: items don't have IDs on mc 1.13+

Yes, i know that, and perfectly work skript, i need display no more error in console.
You're trying to get an ID from an item in your code (set {_tag} to "%id of slot {_cnt}-1 of player's current inventory%$%lore of slot {_cnt}-1 of player's current inventory%$%display name of slot {_cnt}-1 of player's current inventory%"). So don't use IDs, and the error will be gone.

You're trying to get an ID from an item in your code (set {_tag} to "%id of slot {_cnt}-1 of player's current inventory%$%lore of slot {_cnt}-1 of player's current inventory%$%display name of slot {_cnt}-1 of player's current inventory%"). So don't use IDs, and the error will be gone.

cant hide in config that error??
all variables going on "%id of slot%"
i want quickest fix that.

if cant hide in config, what is substitute %id of slot%??

cant hide in config that error??
all variables going on "%id of slot%"
i want quickest fix that.

if cant hide in config, what is substitute %id of slot%??
There is no actual substitute for it because IDs don't exist in your version, so you cannot use them. The most fitting substitute would be `raw name of %item type%`, which returns a string with vanilla names of items (minecraft:stone for example, but without the minecraft: part)

Status
Not open for further replies.