Solved Item in slot 5

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noblesuntzu

Feb 18, 2017
Basically I've been trying to figure this out for the past 5 hours, to no avail. All I want to do is run conditions on the item that is in slot 5 of the player's current inventory and I simply cannot figure it out. Please help. Head hurts. Thanks. <3 (I literally have every 1.8 version of Skript installed because of how much I've tried to fix this.)

Thanks for the (incredibly) speedy reply, I should've been more precise in my request. I want to just run conditions on any slot in the player's inventory (like if I was gonna loop all players and check if in slot 17 they had a diamond ore named Bob), not necessarily checking the slot of which they clicked (also skMorkaz and Skellet and every other way to use on inventory click is broken for me ;'()

Figured it out! I thought I tried this already but 'player's inventory' needed to be 'player's current inventory'. Thanks everyone! <3
Answer to my original question.
code_language.skript:
if slot 17 of player is diamond ore:
[doublepost=1501538329,1501538291][/doublepost]Oh wow like 10 seconds after lol

Status
Not open for further replies.