Item attributes

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Cake

Aug 21, 2020
So im using 1.9.4 spigot for the version and im trying how to modify the item attributes like the armor points or weapon damage with skript. I did a bunch or research but came up with very little. This is that I have so far
Code:
on click:
    if name of the player's tool is "&6Blade of the Devs":
        add "{AttributeModifiers:[{AttributeName:""generic.attackDamage"",Name:""generic.attackDamage"",Amount:100,Operation:0,UUIDLeast:324464,UUIDMost:154531,Slot:""mainhand""}" to nbt of player's tool

It doesnt give an error but just doesnt work, how could I do this? (Im using skstuff)
[doublepost=1598047732,1598046820][/doublepost]Bump

I don't know how to fix this but if you give the player an effect (like strength or resistance) for a few ticks and do it with no particles it should work the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.