Is this possible?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoreTech

Aug 30, 2019
I am trying to make a bedwars server and i would like to use citizens for the npcs. It will only open the shopon right click of a villager.

Is there any way to simulate a villager or spawn a villager and make the player right click it and then remove the villager.

Why do you need the player to right click? There is nothing associated to a right click except the animation so unless you need that animation, there is a way to skript this without packets. And if not use ThatPacketAddon.

I am trying to make a bedwars server and i would like to use citizens for the npcs. It will only open the shopon right click of a villager.

Is there any way to simulate a villager or spawn a villager and make the player right click it and then remove the villager.

yes this is possible i remember having a uhc server with a villager "holding" a diamond sword it was a armor stand with an diamond sword on it. But when u clicked the villager wich was a quest villager. The sword got retracted and the villager walked to a random chest around him opened the chest and grabbed a quest when it came back it opened the quest in a gui. So i know its possible. I also remember having click issues i believe i put the villager in barriers and checked a click on bariers on that location. If i can find it i might share some of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.