Is there any possible way to create a MOBA creep/minion pathfinding skript?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryaz25

Apr 6, 2017
So, I was wondering about if I could create a MOBA in minecraft using skript. but I couldn't create the creep/minion pathfinding system.

If you never play any MOBA. The creep/minion in MOBA will fight and push their way to reach enemy base. they'll spawn for every 30 secs and immidiately follow the road/lane to the enemy's base.

In some MOBA (like LoL or Dota), each lane contains 3 towers. And the creeps must destroy every single towers in that lane until they finally can destroy enemy's base. The creeps couldn't target the base before
they destroy the farthest tower from the base.

dxlujtE.png

(This is Dota map, and each square represents a tower)

But since every team got their own creeps, they must fight each other first before attacking the towers. Which makes the pathfinding system more complicated. Like example in Dota, if the creeps attacking the tower but an enemy (or creep) comes, they'll target them instead the tower.

So, I'm asking for your opinion on creating this pathfinding system. I have some ideas on how to doing it, but i want to hear other's opinion first.

Thank you,
Arya
[doublepost=1513688258,1513593662][/doublepost]Bump?

Status
Not open for further replies.