is it possible to check GUI SLOT item?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSKRIPTX

Dec 26, 2017
Request:
Hello is it possible to check and set the GUI SLOT of player like %item name of gui slot 0% show my Example

Example:
Code:
create a gui slot 0 of player with iron sword named "&71x &7 %item name of gui slot 0%" to do nothing
[doublepost=1572433983,1572327241][/doublepost]
Request:
Hello is it possible to check and set the GUI SLOT of player like %item name of gui slot 0% show my Example

Example:
Code:
create a gui slot 0 of player with iron sword named "&71x &7 %item name of gui slot 0%" to do nothing

Example2:
Code:
create a gui slot 0 of player with iron sword named "&71x &7 %name of clicked item%" to do nothing

is this possible ?!

Use: %slot 0 of player's current inventory% it will return what item is in slot 0 of player's current inventory
Setting it to a local variable will work only as I experienced some days ago. This is annoying and should be changed imo

Status
Not open for further replies.