Integer Greater Than Help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneMore

Jul 16, 2017
So I am trying to make a shop and I have the players money stored in a variable and I want it to check if the player the variable is an integer is greater than a certain number. Here is my code:
command /shop:
trigger:
open "CHEST" with 1 rows named "&9Shop" to the player
create a gui slot 0 of player with leather_boots with name "&7[&9Jumpy Boots]" with lore "&aCost: &6150 coins" to run player command "/buy JumpyBoots" with permission "buy.admin"
command /buy [<text>]:
permission: "buy.admin"
trigger:
if arg-1 is "JumpyBoots":
if {coins::%uuid of player%} is an integer greater than "149":
equip the player with leather_boots with name "&7[&9Jumpy Boots&7]" with lore "&f&m&l--[-&7Jump Boost 1&f&m&l-]--"
else:
send "&cYou need &a150 coins &cto purchase this item!"

The only guess I had was to do: if {coins::%uuid of player%} is an integer greater than "149": , but like I expected it did not work. Please help, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.