Solved If player is holding ...

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2019
I have a question about these codes if I'm using them correctly. Because when I'm using them they don't broadcast anything. Thank you.
Code:
        if tool of arg-1 is any sword: #sword
            broadcast "ddd"
        if tool of arg-1 is any pickaxe, any axe and any shovel: #pickaxe, axe and shovel
            broadcast "ddd"
        if arg-1's held item is any helmet, any chestplate, any leggings and any boots: #helmet, chestplate, leggings and boots
            broadcast "ddd"

first, the correct usage is "player's tool" not "tool of player"
second, separate all of the possible items with "or", because in the third one, you are just telling skript to broadcast ddd only if player is holding all of the items at once.

so the code would then be:
Code:
if arg-1's tool is any sword:
            broadcast "ddd"
        if arg-1's tool is any pickaxe or any axe or any shovel:
            broadcast "ddd"
        if arg-1's held item is any helmet or any chestplate or any leggings or any boots:
            broadcast "ddd"

Reactions: Sander Vereecke
Status
Not open for further replies.