Solved If item is armor?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noblesuntzu

Feb 18, 2017
This is super quick, just wondering how to check if said item is any article of armor. (I could do this with a ton of if statements but that seems completely ridiculous and unnecessary.)

This is super quick, just wondering how to check if said item is any article of armor. (I could do this with a ton of if statements but that seems completely ridiculous and unnecessary.)
I don't know how to check more than one item for the type "armor"(or if it can be done), but it would also work to add all the armor pieces too a list variable and then just loop them when you want to check it against another item. certainly less If statements

This? Requires four conditions for checking armor but it's better than nothing.
code_language.skript:
if item is a helmet:

Thanks everyone! I marked Pyon's as the best simply because it was exactly what I was looking for, but all of your guy's fixes worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.