Resource icon

Script iEssentials Pre-Alpha 3.1.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

CormanYT

Jan 6, 2018
CormanYT submitted a new resource:

iEssentials - The Skript Version of Essentials!

1. You may not claim or distribute this plugin, as your own. You may not distribute this plugin even with credit. If you would like to publish this plugin somewhere else, get permission and link the original code to this plugin here. This is a strict term.
2. Modifying this plugin is at your OWN risk, we will not support any errors you come across. If you would like to add a line of skript to the official download, please PM the author of this...

Read more about this resource...

CormanYT updated iEssentials with a new update entry:

Pre-Alpha 1.2.2

New Features
/warps - Gives you a list of warps.
/delwarp <warp name> - Deletes a warp.
NOTICE!!!
Updating from versions Pre-Alpha 1.0 to Pre-Alpha 1.2.1 will cause your old warps not to show on /warps.
FIXES FOR THIS:
1. You can set the warps again, in the same area. That will make it work fine.
2. Delete the {iBasics::warp::} stuff in the variables.csv file in Skript.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Pre-Alpha 1.3

Over the past few days I've been improving this skript, and we've added almost all the features on our planned features list with one left! The last one I'm having some trouble with but I'm hoping to get it done soon. Here's what I've done!

New Features
/god - Toggle god mode which makes you unable to be attacked by entities.
/heal [player] - Bring your health, or a player's health to maximum health!
/skull <player> - Get the head of any player.

Pre-Alpha 1.3.2

Another great update for iEssentials right here! Took me about an hour to make this one. Hoping you'll guys find this useful, I will infact.
New Features
/speed <type> <amount>
#By the way you can only have a minimum speed of 1, and a maximum of 10. It automatically turns things lower then 2 to 1, and higher then 10 to 10.

Pre-Alpha 1.4

So right after Pre-Alpha 1.3.2 I want to update the command lists and forget, and I ALSO see that /god, /heal and /speed are default to all players. I've fixed the permissions for them and I updated the /iCheats help page, again.
Fixes
/god permission node now works.
/heal permission node now works.
/speed permission node now works.
/iCheats help now has /speed.

Pre-Alpha 1.5

I'm still searching for a way to get Vault to recognize iMoney as an economy.
I've added some things to iModerate to make the chat better for players.
New Features
/block-word list - List of blocked words
/block-word <word name> - Blocks a certain word from being usable in chat
/unblock-word <word name> - Unblocks a certain word from being usable in chat.
/clearchat - Clears the chat.

Pre-Alpha 2.0 (Pre-1.0)

Hey guys, it's Corman here. I've made another update. Keep in mind this update is a Pre-Release or Snapshot, so I don't recommend using it unless you are on a test server. If you're kind enough consider finding some glitches for me to patch.

New Features

UUID Support
/gamemode <type> now has permissions for each gamemode
/gms - Alias for /gamemode survival
/gmc - Alias for /gamemode creative
/gma - Alias for /gamemode adventure
/gmsp - Alias for /gamemode spectator
Fixes
You...

To be honest, it's not a good idea to update so constantly. Just do mini/major updates every week so that people who use this script don't rely on having to update consistently.

Pre-Alpha 2.0 (Pre-1.2)

This is probably the largest update ever made for iEssentials, and I thank everyone who has downloaded this. If you want to help get another version out I recommend telling me bugs in the discussion. Anyway, lets get on with this new update!

New Features
/mail send <username> <message>
/mail read
/mail clear
/sudo <username> <command>
/clear
/banip <username>
/unbanip <IP>
/feed [player]
/god [player] (Now with [player])
/vanish
New Configuration Lines
Welcome Message (Not...

[doublepost=1516209245,1515971712][/doublepost]To the people ACTUALLY reading this, sorry for the late update. I didn't have any time on Monday, and I was sick yesterday (Tuesday). I'm currently working on Pre-Alpha 2.0 (Pre-1.5) and it'll be a big update, possibly bigger then Pre-Alpha 2.0 (Pre-1.2). Get the hype ready bros!

Pre-Alpha 2.0

This is the final Pre-Alpha 2.0 version. This wasn't a very big update but it added features that most competitors don't have.

Fixes
The permission node for /warps (iEssentials.warps) now works.
New Features
/mailtoggle can make it so people can't send you mail.
/commandspy allows you to see commands other people do. (It's like socialspy but for all commands, not just socialspy commands)

Pre-Alpha 2.1

Sorry guys for the late update. Took me a while to get some good ideas down and ready but here we go!
New Features
New Command: /ignore <player>
New Command: /nick <nickname>
New Commands: /day, /night, /sun, /rain, /thunder
New Command: /list
Deletions
Removed Command: /reply <message>
Extensions to Current Commands
/broadcast Extension: Broadcast Color Codes (iEssentials.broadcast.color)
/msg Extension: Msg Color Codes (iEssentials.msg.color)
/mail send Extension:...

Pre-Alpha 2.2

Hey guys! This update is mainly for bug fixes but it also adds a few new features, check them out!
Changes
Changed Default Teleportation Message
Changed the Color Code of the No Spawn Messages
/block-word is now /word block, /block-word list is now /word blocked, and /unblock-word is now /word unblock.
Bug Fixes
/tpall now only gives you one message of "You have teleported everyone to yourself!", not multiple.
/heal message now matches the rest of the script. Heal now restores...

Pre-Alpha 2.2

Hey guys! This update is mainly for bug fixes but it also adds a few new features, check them out!
Changes
Changed Default Teleportation Message
Changed the Color Code of the No Spawn Messages
/block-word is now /word block, /block-word list is now /word blocked, and /unblock-word is now /word unblock.
Bug Fixes
/tpall now only gives you one message of "You have teleported everyone to yourself!", not multiple.
/heal message now matches the rest of the script. Heal now restores...

[doublepost=1517279800,1517191610][/doublepost]Get prepared for Update 2.3, we will be adding a config.yml! However we will now have to have another addon. More info coming in the next update! Cheers!

Pre-Alpha 3.0

Finally, it's here! The configuration update. However, it's not just configuration. It's bug fixes, too! Be prepared for this update.
WARNING
If you use this update know it may cause some bugs. Please report those on the issue tracker. Using this on a public server causes some risk, that you must know.
CHANGES
- We now have a automatically generating configuration yaml file! Remember you must now use the skript-yaml addon. It generates in the file path...