I want to make a necromancer skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Aug 8, 2021
I want to make a necromancer skript but when i kill the mob it does not get added

Code:
on death:
    if the attacker's held item is a green dye named "&2Necromancer Fire &7(Tier 2)":
        if {power.%attacker%} = "Necromancer":
            if the victim is not a player:
                add the victim to {deadmobs::*}
[doublepost=1682846685,1682846607][/doublepost]
Code:
on right click:
    if the player's held item is a green dye named "&2Necromancer Fire &7(Tier 2)":
        if {power.%player%} = "Necromancer":
            spawn {deadmobs::*} at the player

So i want to make it so i kill something and i can revive it
[doublepost=1682847002][/doublepost]By the way I have the power as "Necromancer" and im holding the weapon while testing
[doublepost=1682847040][/doublepost]but the code does not work when i try spawn it because it dies and cant get the details because it already died

Maybe try for the death part:

on death:
if attacker is a player:
if victim is not a player:
if the attacker's held item is a green dye named "&2Necromancer Fire &7(Tier 2)":
cancel event
if {power.%attacker%} = "Necromancer":
add the victim to {deadmobs::*}
kill victim

If this worked, if you could make me the best reply!