I want to make a command to give a player a modded item.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2021
Hi! Im currently making a skript that gives someone a modded item, however i ran into some problems

Skript:
command /chigama <player>:
permission:upperweaponds.permissions
trigger
make console execute command "/give arg-1 kimetsunoyaiba:chigama"

I ran into two problems here.

1. How can i rename the item (Chigama) to have a custom name and colour? e.g.: a red name called Upper 6 Chigama

2. because of the colon after the kimetsunoyaiba it registers as a index and skrip wants it removed when it is run.

If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know in the comments OR dm me on discord

My discord tag: muikan#5556
[doublepost=1628904315,1628904203][/doublepost]Oh yes, sorry for not writing this in too, if anyone knows how i can add a enchant to the weapond please tell me too!

Hi! Im currently making a skript that gives someone a modded item, however i ran into some problems

Skript:
trigger

1. How can i rename the item (Chigama) to have a custom name and colour? e.g.: a red name called Upper 6 Chigama

2. because of the colon after the kimetsunoyaiba it registers as a index and skrip wants it removed when it is run.

If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know in the comments OR dm me on discord

[doublepost=1628904315,1628904203][/doublepost]Oh yes, sorry for not writing this in too, if anyone knows how i can add a enchant to the weapond please tell me too!
It shouldn't skip

Skript:
trigger

Console automatically adds a "/" so no need to add one, unless it's a double slash command, generally you can't actually change it’s name unless the item has a unique name which I'm guess it does here:

Code:
    trigger:
        make console execute command "give %arg-1% kimetsunoyaiba:chigama"

loop all items in the inventory of arg-1:
            if name of loop-item is "Name of the sword to identify it":
                set name of loop-item to "New Chigma"
                enchant loop-item with sharpness 5
I couldn't test it because I didn't download the mod, just test it and lmk

EDIT: The enchantment & Naming part, I don't think it will work I tried it on Minecraft items, and it didn't work

Last edited:
It shouldn't skip

Console automatically adds a "/" so no need to add one, unless it's a double slash command, generally you can't actually change it’s name unless the item has a unique name which I'm guess it does here:

Code:
    trigger:
        make console execute command "give %arg-1% kimetsunoyaiba:chigama"

loop all items in the inventory of arg-1:
            if name of loop-item is "Name of the sword to identify it":
                set name of loop-item to "New Chigma"
                enchant loop-item with sharpness 5
I couldn't test it because I didn't download the mod, just test it and lmk

EDIT: The enchantment & Naming part, I don't think it will work I tried it on Minecraft items, and it didn't work

Your solution could actually work. But the problem is if a player renames the sword.
You could try and see if skript assigns a name to the item, just run the command while holding the sword:
Code:
command /item:
    trigger:
        send "%tool of player%"

Status
Not open for further replies.