I need help with items in 1v1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Jul 20, 2018
Hello, I am making a 1v1's skript (1.7.10 - 1.8.x) and I have it 99% completed.

I need a function, expression or effect that helps me with my problem:
When two players are in duel (for example in map 5) and two others are in duel on the same map, they don't see themselves, only themselves and their opponent, not the others, but if they see when you throw a potion (splash potions) or item, these can interact with those items.

What I want is that if a player throws something, only his opponent can see it, pick it up (if it's an item), he can be cure (splash potions of healing) or damaged (some kind of potion that hurts).

I do not know if I explained myself well, but if someone can help me, it would be great.
Anyway, if someone has any idea how to do it, answer this thread or add me on discord:
ggdude#9485

Hello, If you could give me your skript and i'll fix it for you and We Maybe Continue with each other because i am kind bored this summer Of course if you Want to

Discord: b4u_#8085
[doublepost=1562454364,1562449260][/doublepost]I can also give you a kitpvp Skript Made by me

Hello, If you could give me your skript and i'll fix it for you and We Maybe Continue with each other because i am kind bored this summer Of course if you Want to

Discord: b4u_#8085
[doublepost=1562454364,1562449260][/doublepost]I can also give you a kitpvp Skript Made by me
Can't give u my own sk lol. I've been worked on it for along
thanks anyway

So how do you want pepole to help you? Even i ask for your discord if you want to
Dude, I know, but I'm asking for a function or something because this one doesn't even work:
''make player see <material> as <material>"

I can add you in discord and if you can help me in another way

Status
Not open for further replies.