i have a problem with pathfinder!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasloslabe

Apr 27, 2022
Hi i have trobles with pathfind function from skquery! i maded command what summon entity and make's entity walk to the defined by another command point. When i use this command it sends to me on chat: "An interral error occured while attempting to perform this command!"
what i need to fix it?
im on lastest version of minecraft (1.18.2) on spigot.
this is code of command

command /entity:
trigger:
spawn cow
make last spawned entity pathfind to {er} at speed 1

help please!

Hi i have trobles with pathfind function from skquery! i maded command what summon entity and make's entity walk to the defined by another command point. When i use this command it sends to me on chat: "An interral error occured while attempting to perform this command!"
what i need to fix it?
this is code of command

command /entity:
trigger:
spawn cow

help please!
Use SK bee because SK query I think it doesn't have support anymore for lates version. I give you an example give me a second
[doublepost=1651070740,1651070363][/doublepost]
what i need to fix it?
this is code of command

command /entity:
trigger:
spawn cow

help please!
Code:
Command /entity:
    Trigger:
        Spawn a cow
        Set {_entity} to the last spewned entity
        While {_entity} is alive: