Hunger Games scoreboard

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyxed

Supporter
May 17, 2021
Hi, I started to use skript today, and I know just a little bit of skript basics. I would like to know how to make scoreboard with total kills/players left/world border shrinking/round killingspree. After you die you lose your killingspree stats. I learn much better when I look at the code, and try to customoze it.

If anyone can help me, I would be more than happy.

I recommend using Skellett for creating scoreboards using stylish scoreboard, I believe there are enough threads on how to create a scoreboard in skript.

And the other things depend on your system, e. g. if you set the player into spectator mode after they die you can count how much players are in gamemode survival. The following code will count how many players on the server are in gamemode survival, not tested - not sure if it works.
Code:
number of all players where [gamemode of player input is survial]

For the killing spree you just add 1 to a variable and reset it when the player dies.
Code:
on death of player:
    delete {killspree::%victim%}
    if attacker is a player:
        add 1 to {killspree::%attacker%}

Status
Not open for further replies.