Script HP Nick » (FREE MINECRAFT FA ACCOUNT)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

UnyuGaming

Dec 27, 2017
UnyuGaming submitted a new resource:

♛ HP Nick » (Book GUI + Prefix + Nicknames) ♛ - » See Description «

unknown.png

● Change Your Prefix
● Change Your Nickname

unknown.png

Player Commands:
● /nick (Permission: nick.use)
● /unnick (Permission: nick.use)

Admin Commands:
● /nick admin (Permission: nick.admin)...

Read more about this resource...

I may be TOTALLY confused as to what this skript does, but Im on side with @BrettPlayMC
You are charging $8 to change a nickname??

I just released a Skript (for free I might add) where a player can change their nickname, clear it, and also pick their set chat color.
Brett mentioned the plugin on spigot, albeit old and discontinued, but still FREE.

I just dont understand why you are charging $8 to use a book to change your nickname???
As for picking rank, any server I have had or been on, the staff pick the ranks, not the players, unless they're doing a rank up, which they would type /rankup
[doublepost=1525188598,1525188520][/doublepost]Also.... if you are charging $8 for a SKRIPT... you should fix your typos in your books picture :emoji_wink: Just saying