Solved How to use ersatz

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senku

Jun 11, 2020
I reallly really want to implement ersatz into my skripts but i just dont get the confusing tutorial, i mean i dont even understand how they want me to use it? I tried this, but it wont work

Code:
on join:
    set {_prefix} to placeholder "vault_prefix" # placeholder "%%player_ping%%" is also valid
    broadcast "&a+ %{_prefix}%"
    send "&8&l&m=======================================" to player
    send "&r" to player
    send "                          {@prefix2}" to player
    send "                  &7Welcome &e%{_prefix}%"
    send "                  &7Online players:&f %number of all players%" to player
    send "                  &7Money Amount:&f %player's money%" to player
    send "&r" to player
    send "&8&l&m=======================================" to player

It's the same way as the tutorial is on the spigot page:
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/ersatz.49433/
but when i try it, i get this whole error:
2020-06-11_16.35.18.png

But when i delete: set {_prefix} to placeholder "vault_prefix"
it works (i then replace %{_prefix}% with %player% as well)
i also tried looking at skripthub "https://skripthub.net/docs/?addon=Ersatz" but there are no examples there, so now im just stuck with this. Help me :emoji_frowning:

Hey Senku,

This is an error with the indentation. What it looks like to me is that you have copied and pasted all of the code other than
Code:
    set {_prefix} to placeholder "vault_prefix" # placeholder "%%player_ping%%" is also valid
or the other way around.

Whatever it is, it's because the code you copied uses a different indentation system to you. You need to change their code to how you do your indentations (delete their indentations and redo them).

This is not an error to do with the actual code.

I hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.