How to set customs Worldborder to every player!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked for Per Player World Border!
Why the peaple in this Forum don't be patiente with begginers ;-;
Because if you want to learn, you must do 99% of the things yourself to be a good scripter. That includes researching, use docs, debugging, editing lines, doing work arounds, etc.

Because if you want to learn, you must do 99% of the things yourself to be a good scripter. That includes researching, use docs, debugging, editing lines, doing work arounds, etc.

I'm learning too much! And I used this <Forum> ,<Skript Helps> for Learn!! Just for Learn!! My history is bigger with Skript searchs! And I use this Forum to take Questions, i'ts like my Teacher!

I asked for Per Player World Border!
Why the peaple in this Forum don't be patiente with begginers ;-;

And i gave you the answer. You use packets to send a different world border information to each player.

I have a lot of patiente, but people just don't want to read rules and guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.