How to make animation with skript?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

King_Creeperz

Oct 6, 2020
Basically, I’m planning to add custom animations to my game. Which is gonna be blocks that are able to move like entities (NOT FALLING SAND BLOCKS AN ITEM ENTITY.) The question is how will I be able to do something like that, if you just want to make the script I’m planning for the animation to be the player’s tool is the first entity when you right click on the end portal frame, going from the player to above an end portal frame. That will then change to a certain block (which is dirt), then give the player the dirt.
[doublepost=1679025805,1679025610][/doublepost]
Basically, I’m planning to add custom animations to my game. Which is gonna be blocks that are able to move like entities (NOT FALLING SAND BLOCKS AN ITEM ENTITY.) The question is how will I be able to do something like that, if you just want to make the script I’m planning for the animation to be the player’s tool is the first entity when you right click on the end portal frame, going from the player to above an end portal frame. That will then change to a certain block (which is dirt), then give the player the dirt.
I will also add custom particles and sounds but I only need the animation
[doublepost=1679070314][/doublepost]d
[doublepost=1679087359][/doublepost]The animation can also be client-side, but it can also be server side which would be fine
[doublepost=1682983257][/doublepost]I know this would kinda count as necro-posting, but I need to know this.