Solved How to deop every one? for security reason

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as your server is in online mode and your permissions are configured properly, then no player can just op themselves. they'd have to have it given to them by a person with op, have access to the permission via a group or subgroup, or receive it through a command block running the op command.

As long as your server is in online mode and your permissions are configured properly, then no player can just op themselves. they'd have to have it given to them by a person with op, have access to the permission via a group or subgroup, or receive it through a command block running the op command.
im the only op and are no command blocks I think I have the answere I use google and type how to get op on any server and is a mod call force op

Oh! is that the book one? if not I've heard of people using books to trick ops into running the commands as well.
that happent to me ones
[doublepost=1501730473,1501730414][/doublepost]
that happent to me ones
the guy type my youtube chanel and a link
and he tell me by msg hey men I whant yt take my chanel
[doublepost=1501730608][/doublepost]
then why did you post in skript help
sorry man now I changeit

Status
Not open for further replies.