How to creawte a new line?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Vlad1101_

Feb 24, 2017
How can I do to create a new line in "permission message".
I've tried \n but no go.

How can I do to create a new line in "permission message".
I've tried \n but no go.
just do

code_language.skript:
command /bla:
    trigger:
        if player has permission "Permissinon.Admin":
           send "Rest of your code"
        else:
            send "Sorry no permission"
            send "more line"

@YoshYz are you Snow-Pyon? ... -.-

I don't like your'e shit code. because its look shit.

Look shit just because it's better?
code_language.skript:
send "Line 1" to the player
send "Line 2" to the player
send "Line 3" to the player
send "Line 4" to the player
send "Line 5" to the player
send "Line 6" to the player
code_language.skript:
send "Line 1", "Line 2", "Line 3", "Line 4", "Line 5" and "Line 6" to the player

So yeah , keep do that in your way..

So, if you got Error. and example you got A very very very long message. and this 10 x times. like this

code_language.skript:
send "=====================================", "Welcome to this shit server like everyone", "blablablasdjashdjashdjashdjahsjdhjsd", "he thinks this is still better", "blabalbal like dumb shit asshole.", "just let me don't tag me anymore pussy." and "What now? Report me." and "============================="
I don't want to scroll this all text Right. so i have no anymore better vist to code.

This is just a preference , but you can't call that better because it's not.

Could you continue your little argument in a PM?
I don't think it was the OP's intention to read that shitty discussion.

So. and why are you tagging me or post it? I post my code so what i want. and you don't need be post "Better" code.

"you don't need be post "Better" code"

I need to , because here people ask for help and for do it in the best way , so if you're providing a way too long or just shit to do that , i can post a better one.
It's not a race , we are all here to help , if you don't want , just don't post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.