How to create anvil gui?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, provide the code so we know what's wrong with it. Secondly, what 3rd slot are you even trying get because it doesn't exist in anvil GUI. You should also provide your server version, skript version, and whether or not you are using TuSKe. Please follow the help guidelines shown at the top of the help section.

First of all, provide the code so we know what's wrong with it. Secondly, what 3rd slot are you even trying get because it doesn't exist in anvil GUI. You should also provide your server version, skript version, and whether or not you are using TuSKe. Please follow the help guidelines shown at the top of the help section.
"First of all", I do not have any code, because I do not know how to create/open anvil gui to make it works propetly like normal anvil. One code what I was trying was code what I posted. I was checking third slot of anvil gui with "slot clicked slot of current inventory of player" and my own addon expression "cursor item of player".
"Secondly" - Third slot exist in anvil gui. Lol?
"Server version" - newest. If I did not post my version it means I am searching for any posibility of creating anvil gui without version requirments.

Status
Not open for further replies.