How to allow player place certain block in worldguard area.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yononh

Apr 16, 2020
Hi guys I would like to allow players to place some blocks in the protection area, but I can't use a flag in worldguard because it doesn't have a specific block place flag there. So I decided to set allow-place: allow in worldguard area and write a script as follow:
Code:
on place:
    if "%region at event-block%" is "ps192x62y76z in world world": #Protectionstone plugin
        if event-block is not tnt:
            if player is not the owner of the region:
                cancel event
        else:
            set event-block to tnt
            remove 1 tnt from player's inventory

what I'm trying to do is to let players can only place TNT in other player areas but let the owner can place every block
My Question is If there is a new protected area, are there any ways to let the owner can place every block except others that can place only TNT and add a new coordinate every time instead of putting a number in the script?
Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.