How do you get the month of real time?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguarvox

Feb 13, 2017
I've been struggle and no idea how to get the month of system time.
Code:
command /test:
    trigger:
        send "%now%"
Sure, this would get the system time and able to send it on chat. Also, you can subtract or add "a day" or "minutes", you can use the "now" and set it to variables and compare for cooldowns. But it seems there are no way to get what year, month, and day it is now separately.

You'd get "YY/MM/DD 00:00" from the code I've put. I can maybe parse those as texts, remove the first/ last letters, remove the "/" then finally parse the rest of numbers again, but I don't think it's too efficient.

I want to give players an item with a name of "Special Gift (2017/MM)" and check the name to let players open the gift. The skript would fire a lot and the gift is going to be send it on all of loop-player time to time, so I'd rather get the real time month directly.

Is this even possible, or should I take the "parse" option and set it on variables once a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.