• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokw

Jun 3, 2019
I was wondering on how to use the Skript timestamp arguments in a certain way. I looked this up and have found nothing on this and have been searching for a while now so I decided to go to the forums for help.

Q: What does it look like to write out a timestamp when executing a custom command that using the timestamp argument?

I didn't find the answer to this question anywhere surprisingly enough so if I could get some help that would be awesome. If you could, I would like to know all or at least most of the possible ways to format writing out a timestamp argument correctly when attempting to execute a custom command.

I want to do this with no addons or as little as possible if I really do need them and the version of Skript shouldn't really matter although if it does, I'm currently using a Minehut server which using a custom version of Skript, 2.5-alpha6-MH and when I checked the version using Vixio (this was a while ago) I believe it said Skript was running 2.2 if you need that.

Thanks for trying to help! :emoji_grinning:

Sorry for not using the help request format, it's bugged for me, not sure about others.

Status
Not open for further replies.