How do I make a new language for Skript?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhync

Feb 11, 2022
Skript Version: 2.6.1
Game Version: 1.17.1
Skript Author: Bensku I think..? Just references "SkriptLang"

From the title, I should immediately say that I know the "lang" files exist. This is not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a way to change the actual language used within the .sk files of skript, not what skript sends in chat when you get an error or type a command wrong. I'm almost certain this is supported, as I've seen people write in Skript in other languages. I just want to know if it's possible from a user's standpoint to add a translation to Skript.
Let me know if there's any information that's missing as far as the format at the top, although I don't think I missed any important info. I'm still relatively new to forums in general, let alone SkUnity.

Status
Not open for further replies.