How do I do for an event if there are 6 players in a world

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJaviGamer

Jun 10, 2021
I need to execute a command automatically when there are 6 connected in the Survival world

Last edited:
Hey,
in the title, you have that you want to execute that command if there are 6 players in that world, and in your message, you are saying you want to have 10 players in that world before executing that command - so I have made that code to work if there are 10 players in that world.

So here you have the code for it:
Code:
on world change:
   if amount of all players in world “world” is 10:
      make console execute command "say Hello!"

Perfect now my question is how can I do so that only the player who entered the world being player number 6 is only the one who executes the command and not those who entered first or after player 6
[doublepost=1634879028,1634873290][/doublepost]So as example 8 players enter a world
They can't use any command
But the 6th player that entered the world can

Status
Not open for further replies.