How can i create builds like fornite

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKRODOGY

Mar 20, 2018
You know stairs and walls from fornite? I want to make same but i didn't know, how can i do? Help me please .

Ex: get 10 coins from balance to build sa wall / stair

First of all: Use the correct Help-Format. This is not a forum where you can demand everything by doing nothing and just giving ideas. Give us your code and we will help you to figure out what and why it is not working.

1) What Runakai said
2) Not everyone has played Fornite, so I would recommend if you are requesting help with copying something from a game that has nothing to do with Minecraft and/or Skript you should give details about what you are looking to do

3) I semi know what you mean, I believe your best bet is to create schematics for everything you are going to paste, and then use an addon like Skematic + FAWE to paste these schematics.

Final notes:
Give details, the more details you give the more we can help you. "Like that game" does not help us here, since not everyone here has played Fortnite (I have watched my nephew play a bit so I have a small grasp on what you are looking for)

Status
Not open for further replies.