• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

GhostToast134

Oct 22, 2021
Category: Gameplay

Suggested name: horses

Spigot/Skript Version:

What I want:
Hi everyone! Is it possible to make horses eat and drink water? They will eat placed down hayblocks or food from your hand. They will also drink water from cauldrons. It would be optimal if they have a hunger and thirst bar in a gui! Since they eat they should also poop - just place brown carpet wherever they are standing maybe every 15minutes. I think they should also get sick if their hunger and thirst has been at %0 for 1 minecraft day. It would also be good if this could interact with MMOHorses as i feel it would complicate things to add everything mmohorses does! thankyou :emoji_slight_smile:

Ideas for commands:

/e health - to check if the horse is healthy
/e euthanise - used by op's to put down a horse if it can't be helped
/e pat - 'pats' horse

Ideas for permissions:

ops will have permission to euthanise horse and that's it.

When I'd like it by: whenever possible! i'm not sure if this is simple so im not sure. it would be super appreciated <3