Hiring [Hiring] [TEMP] Skript dev to update my skripts

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Boxic

Sep 12, 2018
Person: Boxic

Brief about you:
My name is Isaiah Johnson, or Boxic. I build for the Minecraft Marketplace on Bedrock Edition, and like to make small servers in my spare time.

Perm or temp?:
This is a temporary offer, but if you are efficient don't be surprised if I reach out to you for more work to be done.

Basic idea:
Bugfixing, and corrections/ reworks, and potentially additions. I have a core to a generators minigame server on Minehut; the version before the core was extremely popular, so I had the skript version made for a revamp - but never pushed it out. I dropped the project cause my interests changed. Anyways the current script has interact-able generators and it's own economy, as well as a shop for using said economy to purchase armor and weapon upgrades that are bound to the player. Things are a tad buggy now however. I'd also like to potentially expand on this. We can talk about that, and the limitations of Minehut.

Offering:
you can contact me at Boxic#7402 - and take a look at the skript and we can determine a fair price for you as long as you're fair to me.

Timeframe:
I'm very lax, I'd preffer someone who would take their time to add sound effects to menu clicks, proper text formatting and such. So I'm not rushing.

Skript plugins you can use (strictly):
Skript
ExtrasSK
LargeSK
MundoSK
skDragon
skQuery
skRambled
skRayFall
TuSKe

Thanks!