[Hiring] [TEMP] Minigame script

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

FistoF

Feb 11, 2017
www.planetminecraft.com
I'm working on a Star Wars-themed Minecraft server that needs a minigame script based on Ewok Hunt game mode from Battlefront II video game. Minecraft version 1.19.

Offering: $20 after you demonstrate the minigame working on you server by playing a round with me.
Contact me:
Discord: AlexSkullUterna#4231
Planet Minecraft: Myyoyo
My time zone: UTC+2

In the minigame, 2 players start in Team Red and the rest in Team Blue (max 20 players). Members of the Blue are trying to survive while Reds are trying to eliminate them. Each Blue killed respawns as a member of Team Red, increasing the odds of winning in Team Red's favor. If all members of the Team Blue have been completely eliminated, Team Red wins. The match lasts max 7 minutes (the time left is shown with a boss bar). Once there is 1 minute left, the Finish Point will be highlighted on the map with the smoke signals of a campfire, and all surviving members of Team Blue must reach the Finish Point to win.

Reds have access to three unique abilities:
  • A diamond sword named "Spear". A Red can one-hit kill Blues if the Red jumps from a high place and lands on top of the Blues while using a Spear.
  • A egg named "Pouch" that, after thrown, spawns a swarm of bees which attack nearby Reds. The bees despawn after 5 seconds.
  • A awkward potion (or a goat horn, if supported) named "Horn" that, when drunk, makes the horn sound and increases melee damage dealt by the Red for 10 seconds.
  • A potion named "Hunter's Instincts", that, when drunk, highlights nearby Blues with yellow Glowing effect for 20 seconds, making tracking them easier.
Team Blue's unique abilities:
  • By default, Blues have Blindness effect.
  • A pistol with a flashlight that can be activated by right click. The flashlight switched the Blindness effect to Darkness effect. The flashlight needs to be cooled down after 20 seconds of use. 5 seconds cooldown.
  • Scattered around the map are several chests that contain a Transmission Signal. Each Transmission Signal that is activated makes the Finish Point to appear 10 seconds earlier, giving more time for Reds to reach the Finish Point.
  • Several loot chests can be found which allow a member of Team Blue to exchange their pistol for an assault rife with an unlimited flashlight battery.
  • Several loot chests can be found which gives a member of Team Blue a snowball named "Incendiary Grenade" that, after drown, safely explodes and sets on fire Reds that get caught inside of the explosion.

Last edited:
Accept my friend request on Discord if you haven't gotten any offers yet.