Hide everything ?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claver01

Mar 22, 2018
is it possible to hide things in minecraft
like if i wanted to hide holograms text or a item from a player

This is pretty vague. You might want to give a few more details in what you are trying to accomplish.
As for hiding holograms. Yes its probably possible, would most likely depend on what you are using for holograms.

This is pretty vague. You might want to give a few more details in what you are trying to accomplish.
As for hiding holograms. Yes its probably possible, would most likely depend on what you are using for holograms.

for the hologram i am using skript to create the hologram
- create holo object "name" with id "id" at block above block at (the place)

the main part is that i want to hide holograms so other people can see holograms, but only the person with somekind of var or perm can see it

Last edited:
then set a perm syntax in your skript,

code_language.skript:
if player has permission "permission.here":
    #your code here

then set a perm syntax in your skript,

code_language.skript:
if player has permission "permission.here":
    #your code here
well... that is what i am asking, how do i do so only the player with permission can see the hologram ?
[doublepost=1528397580,1528323146][/doublepost]? someone
[doublepost=1528469746][/doublepost]can someone help me plz :emoji_slight_smile: ?

well.... i still dont know how to make it so the player with the permission can ONLY see the hologram or armorstand ?
[doublepost=1528645838,1528474278][/doublepost]anyone? :emoji_slight_smile:
[doublepost=1528729714][/doublepost]anyone plz ?

Status
Not open for further replies.