Solved Help With Vampirism Plugin

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFancyDiamond

Jan 5, 2020
So I'm working on a vampirism skript but I'm stuck on the burn in direct sunlight bit as it makes me burn day and night. :emoji_frowning: please help me What should I do?! - I'm desperate

Skript Version: 2.4-MH
Skript Author: TheFancyDiamond {ME}
Minecraft Version: 1.15.1 / 1.14.4

-----
Skript:
Code:
# A command to make someone vampire
command /createvampire <player>:
    permission: vampire.make
    # Player's will need permission "vampire.make" to make someone vampire using this command!
    trigger:
        set {vampire::%uuid of arg-1%} to true
        # This is a variable I'm gonna use to specify someone as vampire ({vampire})
        send "&fMade %arg-1% a vampire!"
#
on death of player:
    {vampire::%uuid of attacker%} is true:
        victim is a player:
            {vampire::%uuid of attacker%} is true:
                set {vampireprogress::%uuid of victim%} to true
                wait 30 minutes
                {vampireprogress::%uuid of victim%} is true:
                    set {vampire::%uuid of victim%} to true
                    send "&cYou made %victim% vampire by biting them!" to attacker
                    send "&cYou are now a vampire!" to victim
            # This is the code to infect someone by biting them ^
#
on right click:
    player is holding water bottle named "&fHoly Water":
        if {vampireprogress::%uuid of player%} or {vampire::%uuid of player%} is true:
            wait 2 seconds
            set {vampire::%uuid of player%} to false
            send "&bYou drank Holy Water and you are now back to human!" to player
            # This is the holy water code ^
#
every 5 seconds in "world":
    loop all players:
        {vampireprogress::%uuid of loop-player%} or {vampire::%uuid of loop-player%} is true
        sunlight level at the loop-player is 15
        ignite the loop-player for 5 seconds
        apply blindness 1 to the loop-player for 3 seconds
#
every second in "world":
    loop all players:
        {vampireprogress::%uuid of loop-player%} or {vampire::%uuid of loop-player%} is true
        sunlight level at the loop-player is less than 15
        apply night vision 1 to the loop-player for 1 seconds
        apply speed 2 to the loop-player for 1 seconds
        apply jump boost 1 to the loop-player for 1 seconds
        apply absorption 1 to the loop-player for 1 seconds
#
command /holywater:
    permission: vampire.cure
    trigger:
        give player a water bottle named "&fHoly Water"

[doublepost=1578599865,1578264212][/doublepost]Vampirism Skript~

Try using
Code:
time in world is between 0:00 #put your own times # and 0:00:

It breaks on and of the skript sometimes just crashes me sometimes works sometimes makes the value become false.
No idea what you just said, but I'll take it that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt, sometimes it crashes you for some reason? I'll look into it a bit more.

No idea what you just said, but I'll take it that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt, sometimes it crashes you for some reason? I'll look into it a bit more.
Thanks ild love if you could ive been tryna figure it out myself but im completely STOMPED i cant figure out a single bit of my errors [and before i meant when i use it one of 3 things happen : it works, it makes me human again, or kills my server.]

The only thing I could see that would kill your server is the fact that looping every player every second can cause a bit of lag

yeah but minehut is known for its lag xd i [DMagica.minehut.gg] is what i use it on but this is realy annoying i cant get it to burn me ONLY at day. i just want a vampire skript ;(
xd

Status
Not open for further replies.