• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberedCake

Mar 16, 2020
--> Sorry if this is bad, it's like my first or second time posting to SkUnity! <--

Skript Version:
Skript v2.4.1
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.15.2 PaperSpigot

Code for Tablist:
Code:
on join:
    set tab header to "&7&lMy header - Example" and footer to "&7&lMy footer - Example" for player

command /fixtab:
    cooldown: 5 seconds
    cooldown message: &7[Example] &cYou must wait before fixing the tab menu!
    trigger:
        set tab header to "&7&lMy header - Example" and footer to "&7&lMy footer - Example" for player
The command /fixtab is mainly used if tab doesn't work. I also use it so I don't have to leave/rejoin to reload tab.

Errors on reload:

Line 2:
Code:
[17:43:11 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: set tab header to "&7&lMy header - Example" and footer to "&7&lMy footer - Example" for player (tablist.sk, line 2: set tab header to "&7&lMy header - Example" and footer to "&7&lMy footer - Example" for player')
Line 8:
Code:
[17:43:11 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: set tab header to "&7&lMy header - Example" and footer to "&7&lMy footer - Example" for player (tablist.sk, line 8: set tab header to "&7&lMy header - Example" and footer to "&7&lMy footer - Example" for player')

Active addons:
SkQuery v4.1.1, skript-mirror v0.19.1, Skellett v1.9.8, skRayFall v1.9.18, TuSKe v1.8.2

Troubleshooting:

Have I tried searching the docs?
Yes
Have I tried searching the forums? Partially
What other methods have I tried to fix it? I have tried to use Reloader to disable certain Skript addons. Most of the time it would say, "--this addon-- cannot be disabled!." I also tried to mess around with the wording of the Skript.

--> Sorry if this is bad, it's like my first or second time posting to SkUnity! <--

Attachments

• sk-error-tablist---why-u-lookin-at-my-file-name.PNG
    sk-error-tablist---why-u-lookin-at-my-file-name.PNG
    95.8 KB · Views: 284
  • sk-error-tablist-2---why-u-lookin-at-my-file-name.PNG
    sk-error-tablist-2---why-u-lookin-at-my-file-name.PNG
    23.6 KB · Views: 233
  • tablist.sk
    351 bytes · Views: 253
Status
Not open for further replies.