Help with SQL

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieLand

Feb 10, 2017
Good evening, dear comunity,

I would like to use Skquery's database feature to store Deats, Kills and K/D of the player in my games, I've programmed.

I'm using this:

Code:
set {player.%player%::*} to objects in column "Player" from result of query "SELECT * FROM {@table} WHERE Player = '%player%'" and close
set {deaths.%player%::*} to objects in column "Deaths" from result of query "SELECT * FROM {@table} WHERE Deaths = '%{skypvp.deaths.%uuid of player%}%'" and close
set {kills.%player%::*} to objects in column "Kills" from result of query "SELECT * FROM {@table} WHERE Kills = '%{skypvp.kills.%uuid of player%}%'" and close
set {kd.%player%::*} to objects in column "KD" from result of query "SELECT * FROM {@table} WHERE KD = '%{skypvp.kd.%uuid of player%}%'" and close

But is there a way to select only the first line in those list variables ? :emoji_frowning:

Besause in Minecraft im getting this:
Code:
SQL Stats
Name: Player
Kills: Kills
Deaths: 0 and 0
K/D: 0 and 0

And I want to have only on number wich should be displayed :emoji_slight_smile:

Some details:
Skript Version: v2.2
Minecraft Version: 1.8.8

I'm using the following skript addons: