Solved help with nbt detecting skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blorbee

Aug 5, 2020
i need help trying to make the skript detect a sword with unbreakable i been through so many other forums and i cant figure this out

the code:

on damage:
held item of attacker is a netherite sword named "&8[&7BLACK MARKET&8] Soul Slayer" with nbt "Unbreakable:1"
poison the victim for 5 seconds
show mob spawner flames at the victim
push the victim upwards
[doublepost=1596649688,1596649131][/doublepost]never mind i was dumb and coded it wrong. i did the color codes wrong in the skript

Hey blorbee,

Please format your code in code blocks. This helps people who would like to help you read your code and makes the overall proccess quicker and easier.

The format looks like:

Code:
Example

You put your code in it by putting [ CODE] at the start and [ /CODE] at the end of your code without the spaces.

Hopefully this helps you make your code more readable!

Also, please mark this thread as solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.